IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the discipline of Earth Science.
Development of Environmentally and Economically Sustainable Composite Solution for Municipal Solid Waste Mangement.
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Environmental science/Nanotechnology/Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering/Biotechnology and related area.
- With NET/Gate qualification and two years of research experience.
- Broad Subject Area: Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Civil engineering, Environmental science, and engineering.
- Specialization: Nanoscience, Water Resource Management, Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology.
As per the guidelines of GSBTM.
The position of IIT Gandhinagar JRF is for 1 year and may be extended for another 2 years based on the availability of funding and performance.
The selected candidate is expected to carry out research in conjunction with Dr. Manish Kumar. At the same time, it is also expected that the candidate will contribute to other academic activities of the institute.
How to apply?
- Candidates may apply via email (santanu.mukherjee[at]iitgn.ac.in) with a Single pdf attachment containing a current CV with the list of publications, a one-page summary of doctoral/master research and two-page future research proposal.
- Please also arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to the email
To receive full consideration, application and the letters of recommendation should be received by May 10, 2019.