JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow @ IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Fellowship Rs. 31k]: Apply by July 21
IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a research project funded byScience and Engineering Research Board (SERB).
Developing numerical code and perform CFD simulations to compute the flow characteristics in eccentric Taylor-Couette flows.
- Essential Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace/Civil/ Chemical Engineering or related areas with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate.
- Candidates with BTech degree should have a valid GATE score.
- Strong background in Fluid Mechanics and Mathematics.
- Computer Programming ability in any language.
Rs. 31,000/- per month
How to Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Vinod Narayanan(firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following documents must be sent as a single pdf attachment to the email:
1. Current CV with the list of publications
2. A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
3. Copy of best 3 publications.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: job post junior research fellow at iit jammu
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.