IIT Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. IIT Dharwad has been steadily establishing its operations in its present campus while at the same time, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress.
The Institute is employing bright young and accomplished faculty and staff members. To cater the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Mathematics; IIT Dharwad.
Project Code and Title
MA/SERB/ SRG/2019/001233: Binding Kinetics of Hydrodynamically interacting Brownian Particles in Linear Viscoelastic Medium
- Development of numerical algorithms to understand the kinetics of Brownian particle in a viscoelastic medium
- Implementing the algorithm in C/Fortran
An M. Sc. Degree in Mathematics with first class. NET-JRF or GATE qualification is needed for the position of JRF.
Strong orientation towards numerical analysis and computational mathematics. The candidate should have good programming skills. Basic understanding of fluid mechanics might help but is not essential.
For JRF, Rs. 31,000 per month + 16% House Rent Allowance.
Duration of the Project
Max. 2 years.
Tenure of Appointment
The appointment for the above contractual position will be initially for 03 (three) months, which can be further extended subject to satisfactory performance, availability of funds in the project and requirement in the project.
Not exceeding 28 years as on the date of the selection process.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Applicant should have online version of all original certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments/salary drawn, other relevant documents (including one set of selfattested certificate(s)/document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Selection Process as it is an online process.
Sep 30, 2020
For more details, click the link below.