Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in research project entitled “Development of Hybrid Method to Analyze the Radiation Characteristics of a Dipole Antenna near a Perfectly Conducting Cylindrically Curved Screen” in reference to the sanction order File No. ECR/2018/001410 dated: 25.03.2019 by SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City is an educational institute of national importance located in Sri City, Chittoor District Andhra Pradesh, India set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, under the Partnership with AP government and Sri City consortium.
No. of Posts
Project Duration Left
16 Months (Till 25th March 2022)
First class (60% or 6.5 CGPA) in both B.E/B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and M.E/M. Tech in RF and Microwave Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge on Electromagnetic scattering and Antennas are essential.
- Knowledge of Computational (Method of Moments) and Asymptotic methods (Uniform theory of Diffraction) is desirable.
- Exposure to Electromagnetic simulation tool (preferably: FEKO), and MATAB programming is desirable.
As per the funding agency norm (i.e., for JRF Rs. 31,000/- for the first 2 years and 35,000/- for the third year). No other allowances are admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Applicants in government/semi-government/private employment are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer after shortlisting but before interview date.
- The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfill the jobs’ requirements to complete the above mentioned project in timely manner.
- The JRF can be promoted to SRF after two year of relevant research experience on this project and on the recommendation of the project progress monitoring committee.
How to Apply?
The Curriculum Vitae along with soft copies of Mark Sheets and Certificates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (PI of the project).
Dec 21, 2020
For more details, click the link below.