Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ in a DST funded project at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana.
The ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET) was established on 3rd October 1989 at the PAU Campus, Ludhiana, Punjab, India as a nodal institute to undertake lead researches in the area of the Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology appropriate to agricultural production catchment and agro-industries.
“Non-chemical management of stored-grain moths using flexible light-trap”
Master’s degree in Agricultural Entomology/ Zoology (specialized in Entomology)/ Apiculture/ Sericulture OR Biological Sciences or allied disciplines with entomology as minor subject
- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests, CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE OR (b) A selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies & institutions
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i)
The upper age limit will be 35 years (No. 3 as per DST O.M. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated 10.07.2020). Age relaxation in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
Knowledge/experience in Insect culturing, insect ecological studies, morphometry analysis, and other basic experimentation related to entomological research with published research papers will be preferred.
Duration and Nature of Post
The appointments will be purely temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis, following the prescribed procedure for ‘six months’ or till the completion date of the project. The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply?
The duly filled scanned copy of the application form, along with the self-attested scanned copies of original certificates of educational qualifications, NET, experience certificate, publication list, etc. as single PDF file with passport size photograph must reach through email (firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com) on or before 16.06.2021 (04.00 AM). The applications with incomplete information will be rejected.
- Last date for application: 16.06.2021 (4.00 PM)
- Announcements of shortlisted candidates: 17.06.2021 (4.00 PM)
- Online interview: 18.06.2021 (11.00 AM onwards)
- Phone: 0161- 2313139; 08073129511
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JRF at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi: Apply by June 18
- JRF Under SERB Funded Project at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi: Apply by June 25