Applications are invited along with bio-data for the post of Junior Research Fellow in an international research project funded by global innovation & technology alliance (GITA) of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India under the scheme of “India-Taiwan Program in Science and Technology” for three years from 2018-2020.
Post-seismic deformation of the 2001 Mw. 7.7 Bhuj earthquake and future seismic hazard in the Kachchh region of Gujarat, India. The joint Indo-Taiwan research project has been sanctioned to Dr. R. B. S. Yadav, Assistant Professor, Department of Geophysics, Kurukshetra University.
- 1st class Master’s degree in applied geophysics/ geophysics with valid NET/ GATE and B.Sc having a combination of mathematics and physics.
- Experience/ Training of seismological data processing, Computer programming knowledge and zeal to do fieldwork.
Fellowship Rs. 25000/- pm plus applicable HRA.
- Interested candidates may reach the office of the chairman, Department of geophysics, Kurukshetra University, for walk-in-interview at 11-noon on October 4, 2019, along with bio-data and other original documents.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Interested candidates can send their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above-mentioned project is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the relevant sponsored project.
- The only selected candidates will be informed about the selection in due course of time of the selection process.
Email ID: email@example.com