JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow @ GTRE, DRDO [Bengaluru, 5 Positions]: Apply by May 12
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), DRDO, Bangalore.
GTRE, Bangalore under the aegis of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) is a pioneer in design, development, manufacturing & testing of aero gas turbine engines for defense applications.
This organization has embarked upon multiple projects encompassing all branches of engineering viz., Aeronautical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Material, Control, Computer Science & Electronics streams.
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering: 01 Post.
- Computer Science /Information Technology /Information Science: 01 Post.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B. Tech) from recognized University/Institute in First Division with valid GATE score; Or
- Postgraduate in professional course (M.E/M. Tech ) from recognized University / Institute in First Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India orders).
The tenure of fellowship will be initially for a period of 2 (two) years and will be extendable based on the candidate’s performance as per rules. The fellowship shall not exceed 5 years.
Emoluments (Stipend), H.R.A and other benefits will be applicable as per rules subject to the approval of D.R.D.O HQ.
Click here to apply.
- Last date of submission of online application: 12 May 2019.
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates on DRDO website: 17 May 2019.
- Tentative Date of interviews: 03 June 2019 onwards.
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates: 15 June 2019.
- Probable date of joining at GTRE for selected JRF: 01 July 2019.
For further information, click here.
About the Author