Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the CVRDE-CARS, GoI Project in the Department of Production Engineering at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
Established in the year 1964, the National Institute of Technology in Tiruchirappalli is a government-run institution for higher education and advanced research, mainly in engineering and technology. It was started as the Regional Engineering College and is amongst the oldest establishments by the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) system.
About the Job
- Modelling of structure and impact worthiness simulation.
- Purchase of software and inventories for the project.
- Blast worthiness studies on simple and complex structures.
“Design and analysis of armour solution against mine blast for CVRDE”.
- B.E/B.Tech in /Mechanical /Production/Aeronautical with M.E/ M.Tech in Manufacturing/Production/ /Mechanical System Design/ Engineering Design /CAD First Class in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, relevant experience.
- Age should be less than 30 Years.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to : email@example.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-CVRDE-CARS PROJECT”.
- The selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
- The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
- No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
Dr. V. Senthilkumar (Principal Investigator)
Associate Professor, Department of Production Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the CVRDE-CARS, GoI Project at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: