Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur (IIITN) invites applications from eligible candidates for the following Non-Teaching Contractual Position.
Junior Research Fellow
Design & Development of High Gain Reconfigurable Wideband Printed Antennas
Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India
Tenure of Scheme & Assignment
The post is purely temporary and the tenure shall be coterminous with the Approved Project Duration. The appointment will be made initially for 1 year and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance. It would, therefore, not confer any right for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in IIITN. However, the selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. program of IIITN as per applicable guidelines.
Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
- ME/M.Tech (Electronics or Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering) with the minimum of 60% of Marks or Equivalent Grade.
- Candidate with research experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to work in the team and good communication skills
- The interested candidates may send the Curriculum Vitae with complete details of the qualifications and experience the latest by 31-08-2019 up to 3 PM through an e-mail to I/c Registrar at email@example.com.
- The Subject Line of the Email must mention: Application for the Post of JRF (Ref:- Adv/IIITN/Admin/2019-20/SERB/01)
- All qualification, experience and age limit will be recognized as on the date of receipt of application.
- A separate application is required to be submitted for each post, if applicable.
- Institute reserves the right to reject any/all application(s) without citing any reason.
- Appointment as JRF for the Project would not automatically create any right or preference towards appointment made on the rolls of IIIT Nagpur in the future.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Phone Number: 0712 – 2985010
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.