Candidates of Indian Nationality are invited to appear for the Written Test/Interview for project appointments under the following project. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 06 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on consolidated pay.
Experimental Investigation and Performance Evaluation of the HARQ Technique for Free-Space Optical Communication System.
Junior Research Fellow
06 Months (Extendable up to Project Duration as per Performance)
- M.E. /M. Tech. with a specialization in Communication Engineering or equivalent with first class or equivalent. GATE qualification in a relevant discipline is mandatory.
- Sound knowledge of fundamentals of Digital Communication and free-space optical communication, Proficiency in MATLAB simulations.
The primary objective is to develop an experimental set-up for generating turbulence conditions under laboratory-controlled environment to emulate actual atmospheric turbulence and utilize the Hybrid Automatic Repeat Request (HARQ) scheme to improve the performance of FSO communication systems.
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual, and extension is based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- To apply online, click here.
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview on 18 September 2019. Applicants are required to bring the application along with all relevant self-attested supporting documents.
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct Written/Trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
Phone Number: (0291) 2801132
Email ID: email@example.com