Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (Electrical Engg) at IIT Roorkee for the year 2021. The last date of application is 17 December.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- Title of Project: Development of lndigeneous Simulation Model for Design Validation of Power Supply of High Speed railways
- Sponsored By: NHSRCL, New Delhi.
- Development of software program for time variant power flow analysis, harmonic power flow analysis, short circuit analysis, calculation of induced voltage and calculation of temperature rise in OHE of electric traction network.
- Validation of the developed software program by comparing its output with the results (i) obtained with other simulation platform, (ii) available in existing reports and iii) obtained with the field test and measurement process (if available).
- Compiling the results, data interpretation, writing research paper and project reports.
Qualifications: M. Tech./M.E. Electrical (Specialization in Power System)
Rs. 31000/- per month plus HRA as per institute rules.
3 Years or till the end of the project.
How to Apply?
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email (email@example.com) by December 17, 2021.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Proof of qualifying GATE score (including marks obtained, rank and year of qualification)
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s), experience certificate(s) and proof of qualifying GATE score at the time of interview for verification.
- The interview will be held at 10:00 AM on 11.09.2021 via online mode.
- On-line Interview would be conducted for outstation candidates on request.
Dec 17, 2021.
Dr. Biswarup Das (PI)
Tel: +91 1332 285628
You may also be interested in:
- Project Associate (Electrical Engg & Computer Science) at IISER Bhopal [2 Positions]: Apply by Dec 20