Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (Electrical & Electronics) Under DRDO Funded Project at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 June 2021.
Applications are invited for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) with our lab. Funded by: Defence Materials and Stores Research and Development Establishment (DMSRDE), DRDO, Kanpur
Development of a Device with Optimized Circuit to Comprehend Fast Charging from Supercapacitors.
- Essential Qualification: M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Novel Materials, Battery, Electrochemistry is desirable.
- Candidates with publication(s) will be with priority
- Candidates with CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship), GATE etc. will be given priority.
Eighteen months (1.5 years). On joining PhD, the candidate may be supported by other means until the completion of his/her PhD.
Please apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) using this form by 25 June 2021.
Fellowship: ₹ 31,000 per month.
Click here to view the official notification for Junior Research Fellow (Electrical & Electronics) Under DRDO Funded Project at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad.
You may also be interested in:
- Junior Research Fellow at IIT Goa: Apply by June 29
- Research Associate and Junior Research Fellowship at DRL (DRDO), Tezpur [7 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31