JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow (ECE) @ NIT Trichy [Monthly Salary Rs. 25k]: Apply by Aug 25
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for IMPRINT II sponsored research project titled “Design and development of a dual-band RF Energy Harvester for Wireless Sensor Networks using Aerosol Jetting Technology” in the Department of Electronics & Communication
Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE/EEE/E&I with M. E/ M. Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Engineering/RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design) with a minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from recognized University/ Institute.
Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA for initial Two years,
Rs. 28,000 per month + HRA for Third Year. (Maybe revised)
Project-based on performance
1. Purchase of equipment and components for the project
2. Simulation, Fabrication, Experimental verification and implementation of the RF energy Harvester.
3. Documentation of the results
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with supporting documents by post/courier to Dr. S. S. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with the subject marked as “JRF- IMPRINT-II, 2019”.
- The last date for the receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 25.08.2019. The date of the interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
- Selected candidates with ME/ M.Tech qualification will be encouraged to register a Ph.D. program as per NIT Trichy regulations in the upcoming academic session.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having a good academic record, research potential and relevant experience.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 0431 – 2503353
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.