IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for the position of two Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the discipline of Earth Science.
Micro-components quantification of end uses of water consumption in low-income settings.
- Broad Subject Area: Water Resource and Policy, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Water Supply Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
- Specialization: Data Analysis, Survey Analyses, Statistical Analyses, Demand, and Supply Modelling.
- Minimum Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech. with NET/GATEqualification in Earth Sciences/ Environmental science/ Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering and related area are eligible.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for this position. B. Tech with a good GATE score is also eligible.
The salary of the JRF would be Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated.
The position is for 1 year and may be extended for another year based on the availability of funding and performance.
- Candidates with expertise in questionnaires survey, data processing, field survey, installation, and monitoring of survey meter with adequate knowledge of statistical analysis (statistical test) are encouraged to apply.
- The selected candidate is expected to research in conjunction with Dr. Manish Kumar. At the same time, it is also expected that the candidate will contribute to other academic activities of the institute.
- At the same time, it is also expected that the candidate will contribute to other academic activities of the institute.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may apply via email (santanu.mukherjee[at]iitgn.ac.in) with a single pdf attachment containing current CV with the list of publications, a one-page summary of master research and two- page future research proposal.
- Please also arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to the email address. (No need to send any hard copy).
To receive full consideration, application and the letters of recommendation should be received by 5th Jun 2019.
Dr. Arbind Patel