Department of Electronics Engineering of this Institute is looking for young Scientists/Engineers for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ to work on a NxxO sponsored Research Project that covers “Longrange free space optical (FSO) communication and Mission-critical LoS wireless optical link”.
No. of Posts
M.E/M. Tech., in Communication systems, Signal processing, RFphotonics, VLSI & Embedded systems, Optical communications, Optical Engineering, Free-space/wireless optical communications, Atmospheric science, Modeling and simulation, Control systems, Applied/Modern/Adaptive optics, with valid GATE Score.
- Sound-skill in MATLAB/VHDL programming, Optical/photonic simulator and communication/ modulation system design techniques
- Knowledge in free-space/wireless optical communications
- Hands-on-experience on optical components/instrumentations
- Publications based on relevant works
Upper Age Limit
Not to exceed 28 Years
Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated)
The position is temporary and is for a period of 3 years (OR) coterminous with the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
- Brief bio-data duly signed, Application form, Proof of Date of Birth, M.E/M. Tech mark sheets and degree certificate may be sent to the email ID of the Principal Investigator( firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) in PDF form as a single file, with a subject titled “Application for JRF” on or before 15th July 2020.
- Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for an interview (in person or video conference). The names of the candidate shortlisted for the interview will be made available on the DIAT website, and an email intimation will be sent to shortlisted/suitable candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
- Candidates have to have their original applications with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., at the time of interview.
July 15, 2020
Dr. A A Bazil Raj, PI, Electronics Engineering
Phone: (020) 2430 4152, 51/ +91 77198 46129
For full notification, click the link below.