Applications are invited for the temporary post of Junior Research Fellow under the project titled ‘Immobilization of calnuc protein on ZnO nanostructures film for biosensor applications’ in the Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras. Apply by March 17.
Qualification for Junior Research Fellow, IIT Madras:
- Qualification: M. Sc (Physics/Materials Science or Nanotechnology).
- Desirable: Experience in materials synthesis, preferably nanostructured materials and characterization.
The Junior Research Fellow, IIT Madras, will be paid Rs. 31,000/- pm
Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
How to apply?
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online.
- Candidates should register and create a login ID here.
- Check the advertisement number displayed and submit the application for the relevant position.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for the test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview.
The last date for submission of online application is March 17, 2019.
If there is an issue in submitting the application,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Call: 044- 2257 9778/9796 on all working days from 9.00 am to 05.30 pm.