Department of Botany, University of Delhi, North Campus will be holding a Walk-in-Interview for the position of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DBT-funded project.
‘Global perspective of transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome of root-knot nematode effectors conferring host specificity and host response to them during disease development’.
Postgraduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification/graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification/post graduate degree in professional course.
Candidates who have qualified any of the following will be considered as NET qualified:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including LS.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test (JAM), Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS), NBHM Ph.D. Scholarship Screening Test.
- ICMR-JRF Entrance Examination.
- ICAR-All India Competitive Examination (AICE).
25,000 + permissible HRA. The candidate will be offered revised rates after getting the approval and the required funding from DBT.
Date, Time and Venue:
June 5, 2019; 10 am onwards, Room No.1 in the Department.
Candidates are required to carry 3 copies of their CV. The candidates should also carry a copy of their thesis.