Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Patna invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Fault-tolerant Coordination in Heterogeneous Infrastructure-less Network Environment for Disaster Management sponsored by SERB, Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
Dr. Suddhasil De, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Patna.
Consolidated pay at Rs. 25000/‐ per month.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in CSE/IT, or Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science.
- Candidates must possess NET/GATE qualification; the selection process for Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree course must be through national-level examination only.
- Preference may be given to the candidates with research interests in ‘Distributed Systems’ and working knowledge of Java programming, Android OS programming, and single-board computers.
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 Years as on 30.05.2019.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications, along with their latest CVs, scanned copy of passport-size photos, and scanned copy of supporting credentials to Dr. Suddhasil De (suddhasil.de[at]acm.org /suddhasil[at]nitp.ac.in).
- Subject (for the email) should be written as “Application for the Post of JRF under SERB Project No. ECR/2016/002040.
- If any candidate wants to apply by post, the hard copy of the same should be addressed to Dr. Suddhasil De, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar – 800005.
- Last Date of Application: 30th May 2019 (Thursday).
- Date of Interview: June 3 (Monday) at 10:00 am.
Dr. Suddhasil De (suddhasil.de[at]acm.org / suddhasil[at]nitp.ac.in).