Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at CIAB, Mohali.
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to agri-food sector towards applications and products.
It aims to link them with societal benefits through catalysing/promoting entrepreneurial action around bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts etc. with special reference to the agrifood sector
As per fellowship awarding agency.
- M.Sc./M. Tech./M.E./B.E./B.Tech in Life Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Chemical Engineering / Biochemical Engineering or related field from a recognized University / Institute
- having their own fellowship granted by CSIR/UGC/DBT/DST/ICAR/ICMR or other funding agencies.
Process of Engagement
The applications received will be screened by a committee for shortlisting the candidates for interview on monthly basis. The eligible applicants would be interviewed by a duly constituted committee. The committee would recommend the candidates, if found suitable, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis. Provisions of registration for Ph.D exist at Universities/Institutes having MoU with CIAB subject to scholar’s tangible performance, promise, academic suitability, etc.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates may send their filled-in application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant education, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates by e-mail only to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected.
- The above research opportunities are open only to Indian Nationals.
- Candidates applying for more than one position should submit separate applications for each position.
For more details, click the link below.