JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) at Tezpur University: Walk-in-Interview on Oct 21
A Walk-in-Interview will be held in the Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University on 21/10/2019 at 11.00 a.m. for selection of 01 (one) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a CSIR sponsored research project.
Development of a Cu(II) mediated strategy for the sensing of fluoride anion in aqueous medium” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Sanjeev Pran Mahanta, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA with a qualification in NET/GATE.
- The candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of the interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.
Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only per month plus HRA as admissible.
Up to 31 July 2022 or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate, certificate of NET/GATE, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- An advance copy of their CV may be sent to Dr. Sanjeev Pran Mahanta, Principal Investigator (PI) via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or before 18/10/2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing a Ph.D. must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.