Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Project-JRF in the research area under the DST-SERB Project.
Mechanochemical synthesis and characterization of Cocrystals in organic molecules. The project involves the synthesis and crystallization of drug molecules with different conformers and characterization using SCXRD, PXRD, DSC, TGA, HSM and the investigation of solubility and dissolution profiles of the obtained cocrystals.
Junior Research Fellow
- MSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.0 and above at a scale of 10.
- Candidates must have Mathematics at the undergraduate (Bachelor) level.
- Qualified CSIR-UGC NET or GATE with a valid score.
- Candidates should be below 27 years of age at the time of application.
Rs. 31000/- pm
How to Apply?
- Applications containing a detailed CV (including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, details of educational qualifications and name of two referees) should reach the undersigned only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Last date of receiving applications is September 30, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview;
- no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
- Photocopies of certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials will be collected at the time of the interview.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest possibility.
Email ID: email@example.com