The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India. The territorial jurisdiction of Central University of Punjab is whole of the State of Punjab.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Central University of Punjab.
“DNA Sequence-based Molecular Systematics of Marine Macroalgae from Indian Coast”
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Botany/Plant Science/Bioscience with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/Institute
- Experience in DNA Barcoding, Molecular Biology, & Bioinformatics
Below 30 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules)
Initially for one year (however may be extended based on performance)
Rs 31,000/- per month + HRA, (as per the DST guidelines)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format to the project investigator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail.
- Candidates should bring the print out of application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview.
- No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates should report on 05.08.2020 at 11:00 AM onwards at University Campus, Bathinda.
July 31, 2020
Project Investigator: Dr. Felix Bast
For more details, click the link below.