Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. The university is spread across six campuses in three states of India – Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
The research group of Dr. Mini K. M, (Professor & Chairperson, Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore campus), is inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for first two years and on re-designation by committee on 3rd year as Senior Research Fellow SRF for a sponsored project funded by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS) titled “Development of Boron Carbide Cement Concrete for Neutron Shielding.”
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engg. / Materials Engg.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Aptitude towards Research & Technical writing
- Strong Knowledge in concrete technology
3 Years (Based on the performance of the candidate)
JRF @ Rs. 31, 000/, 31, 000/ for first two years and on re-designation by committee on 3rd year as SRF @ Rs 35,000/-
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate may be submitted with the subject “Applying for the JRF Position for the project funded by BRNS Project”.
Oct 20, 2020
Dr. K. M. Mini,
Professor & Chairperson, Department of Civil Engineering,
School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore campus.
For more details, click the link below.