Applications are invited for a walk-in-Interview for the post of One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT funded project at Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata on October 24, 2019.
Screening of anti-cancer activity of a few traditional medicinal plants of North East India under Dr. Anisur Tripathi, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata.
- M.Sc in any branch of Life Science (preferably Biochemistry/ Biotechnology) from a UGC recognized university/ Institute with at least 55% marks and a valid NET/ GATE score or qualified similar national level examination of DBT/ ICMR/ DST.
- Prior expertise in human cell culture expertise.
- Age limit: Maximum 28 years at the time of the interview.
Initially for one year and likely to continue for 2 additional years.
- The venue of Interview: Seminar Room, Fourth Floor, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine.
- Time of Interview: 24th October 2019, at 12:30 pm
- Interested candidate may appear before the selection committee with the application on plain paper along with with complete bio-data, original & attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and other testimonials at the time of the interview.
- An appointment will be purely on a temporary basis, with subsequent renewal, subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate. Appointment can be terminated with one month notice on either side.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
Phone Number: 03322123697
Email ID: email@example.com