Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Dehradun.
The Zoological Survey of India, founded on 1 July 1916 by Government of India Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, as premier Indian organisation in zoological research and studies to promote the survey, exploration and research of the fauna in the country.
About the Project
SERB funded research project, “Microstructure, individual and sub-species variations of song in Indian Robin Copsychus fulicata (Family: Muscicapidae)”
The tenure of project till 28-03-2022 and coterminous with the project.
First Class M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Ornithology or equivalent with preferable background of ‘Animal Behaviour and/or Avian Biology’ with valid CSIR/UGC-NET score.
Rs. 31000+ HRA per month
The upper age limit is 28 years, as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules and regulations).
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely temporary basis up to the tenure of project and it may be extended for further period(s) based on further project extension (if any) and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate need to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India, reserves the right to selection or rejection of any candidature and cancellation of the interview.
- Incomplete application forms/applications with misrepresented facts will not be considered.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should send the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations, on or before 08-09-2021 (05.00 PM) by post/ hand to Dr. Anil Kumar, Scientist-E, Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, Dehradun248195, Uttarakhand, India or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The selected shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview are required to register up to 9:30 to 10:15 AM on the day of interview (15-09-2021) at Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, 218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun. Due to Covid-19 pandemic, if circumstances turned to adverse, the interview may be conducted in virtual mode.
- Interview will be conducted on 15-09-2021 at 11:00 AM at Zoological Survey of India, NRC, 218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
- All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
September 8, 2021
- Contact Details of the Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil Kumar, Scientist-E, Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, Dehradun- 248195, Uttarakhand, India.
- Contact Details of the Officer-in-Charge, ZSI, NRC: Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Scientist-E & Officer-in-Charge, Northern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Dehradun248195, Uttarakhand, India.
Click here to view the official notification for the Junior Research Fellow at Zoological Survey of India, Dehradun.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under SERB Funded at INST, Mohali: Apply by Aug 24
- JRF (Physics or Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at BHU, Varanasi: Apply by Aug 31