Applications are invited for the walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow at the University of Calcutta.
About the University
The University of Calcutta is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was established on 24 January 1857 and is the first multidisciplinary and Western-style institution in Asia.
- Project on: “Development of compact and efficient grid tied solar power inverter (SPI) systems”
- Sponsoring Authority: DST-SERD, Govt. of India
First class B.E / B.Tech or M.E/M. Tech in Electrical Engineering /Electronics Engineering/Radio-Physics/ Computer Science and Engineering or first class M.Sc. in Electronics Science / Computer Science from a recognized an AICTE or UGC recognized institution in India.
M.E. / M. Tech with sound knowledge in power electronics and microcontroller and embedded system applications. GATE qualified or two years’ experience and knowledge of Power electronics is desirable.
INR 31,000/- (consolidated) initially for one year extendable till the termination of the project.
Maximum 32 years, (Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Woman and Physically handicapped candidates).
01 year extendable for two more years or termination of the project, whichever is earlier subject to the satisfactory yearly performance of the candidate.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in-interview on 24th March 2022 at 11.00 am, for the temporary posts in the department of Applied Physics, University of Calcutta.
- Competent Candidate should bring the duly filled up application (format is provided) with two hard copies bio-data to submit and original mark sheet and certificates.
- Venue of the interview: Meeting room, Department of Applied Physics, University of Calcutta, 92 APC Road, Kolkata-700009
- Please note: No TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- NB: Soft copy of the bio-data may be sent through e-mail in advance to: Prof. Sumana Chowdhuri E-mail id: email@example.com