Applications are invited for an online interview for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a CSIR funded research project.
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
“pH RESPONSIVE SWITCHABLE CYANIDO BRIDGED Co-Fe MOLECULAR AGGREGATES” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Nayanmoni Gogoi, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University, 784028, Tezpur, Assam.
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA with NET/GATE qualification.
The candidate shall not be more than 28 years on the last date of receipt of application. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India rules.
₹ 31,000.00 (Rupees Thirty-One Thousand Only) per month + HRA as admissible.
Up to 31/10/2024 or till the completion of the project or until further order whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the
- Principal Investigator through e-mail within 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview (online mode).
- Shortlisted candidates may appear before the Interview Board through online with all the original documents. Original documents of the candidates will be verified by the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
Dr. Nayanmoni Gogoi
Department of Chemical Sciences
Phone: +91-3712-27 5065