Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST-NATDP Sponsored Project at Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.
Sardar Patel University is a public state university in Gujarat, India. It is named after Vallabhbhai Patel, and was founded in December 1955 by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the then-Bombay Province and was UGC recognized under 2 of the UGC Act in October 1968.
Post Graduate Degree in (Chemistry/Materials Science) OR M.E./M.Tech. in (Chemical Engineering/Materials Engineering & Technology) with CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- Those with experience in Nanotechnology research would be given priority.
- The hands-on experience on instruments such as TEM,SEM,TGA-DSC-DTA,XRD will be preferred.
Duration of the Project
Up to December 05, 2022 (For residual period)
The rates of fellowship range for: JRF: Rs 31,000/- 31,000/-+35,000/- +HRA@8%
Nature of Post
The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The terms and conditions are applicable as per the guidelines for DST-NATDP Scheme and Sardar Patel University guidelines from time to time.
Mode of Selection
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview via email.
How to Apply?
- The application should be typed on A4 plain paper in the format given here.
- It should be supported with a passport size photograph along with attested copies of educational qualifications etc., and should be sent by Email and Hard copy to, “Prof Pragnesh N Dave, Principal Investigator, DST-NATDP Project, Department of Chemistry, Sardar Patel University, Valalbh Vidyanagar-388 120 (Gujarat)”,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org in a cover superscripted “Application for JRF/RA under DST-NATDP Project” so as to reach within 20 days from the date of this publication.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after prescribed time limit shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The candidates have to apply both by soft and hard copies of the applications will be accepted.
Feb 2, 2022
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: 9898262491