Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DBT Funded Project at NEHU, Shillong.
“Purification and characterisation of glycerol kinase and glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (cytosolic and mitochondrial) from Homo sapiens for their critical role in type 2 diabetes” (BT/PR31051/MED/30/2100/2019 dated 05/08/2020), sanctioned to Dr. Bidyadhar Das (PI) and Dr. Devendra K. Biswal (Co-PI) for a period of 3 years.
Name of the Sponsor
DBT, GoI, New Delhi
Duration of the Position
- M. Sc. in Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics with minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination (with relaxation as per GoI rules).
- Candidates with NET (UGC-CSIR)/ GATE and
- experiences in handling various bioinformatics software for protein chemistry, or
- experiences in protein expression in E. coli/ yeast, and protein purification and molecular biology would be preferred.
As per DBT, GoI, rules and regulations
Less than 28 years as on 06/08/2021 (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHD candidates as per GoI norms)
How to Apply?
The applications through email should reach the PI on or before 06th August 2021.
- Name of the Principal Investigator: Bidyadhar Das (PI)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+919436101698 (M)
August 6, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DBT Funded Project at NEHU, Shillong.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Project Associate Under BIRAC Funded Project at ILS, Bhubaneswar: Apply by Aug 9
- JRF Under SERB Funded Project at ISI Kolkata: Apply by Aug 15