Applications are invited for the one position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) at the National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi.
National Institute of Immunology is an autonomous research institute located in New Delhi, under the Department of Biotechnology for research in immunology. NII was established on 24 June 1981, with Prof. M. G. K. Menon as Chairman of its governing body.
Name of Project
“Understanding the mechanism by which BLM helicase regulates ATM mediated response to Ionizing Irradiation” funded by Board of Research In Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- The candidate must have experience in molecular biology techniques, human cell culture and protein purification.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in atleast one of the following specialized techniques like confocal microscopy or in vivo mouse models or micro RNA manipulation or chromatin immunoprecipitaions or mitochondrial biology.
M.Sc in any branch of Biology. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (The amount of 24% HRA will be released subject to funding agency norms of the same).
General Terms & Conditions
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Interviews will be held in offline/online mode.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, Strictly in the prescribed format, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Jan 4, 2021
- Project Investigator: Dr. Sagar Sengupta Staff Scientist-VII
- Email: email@example.com