Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India sponsored research project (CRG/2020/002630) at Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, School of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Jamia Hamdard.
Development of some novel thiazolidine-4-one analogs as potential PPAR-γ agonists for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes: in silico studies, synthesis and biological evaluation.
Duration of project
The project will close at the end of February 2024
First-class M. Pharm / M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or equivalent examination will be preferred.
Candidates should be well versed with organic drug synthesis, characterization as well as hands-on experience on molecular modeling tools and software. Candidates with experience in handling animals will be preferred.
Not more than 28 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per SERB-DST, Government of India norms.
INR 31,000+HRA per month for first two years and INR 35,000+HRA per month after conversion to SRF as per DST, Govt. of India guidelines. Project start date is 1st march 2021.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to apply by email for the online interview. Copy of the application in the prescribed format along with CV and copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF file should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line should necessarily mention “JRF under CRG SERB.” Incomplete applications will be rejected. The last date for submission of application is December 24, 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email along with the date of online interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for joining the position.
- The selected candidate will be allowed to register for PhD program of Jamia Hamdard as per University’s procedure and fulfillment of other essential criteria as per rule.
- All the terms and conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of SERB, DST, GoI and Jamia Hamdard.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
Dec 24, 2021