Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by SERB, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Title of the Research Project
First Principle Designing of Single Molecule Magnets and Grafting on the Substrates to Quench the Quantum Tunneling of Magnetizations
- Essential: M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Nano Science & Technology with strong background in Quantum Mechanics/Molecular Physics/Chemical Bonding/Magnetism with NET/GATE/GPAT qualification.
- Desirable: Computer Programming in Fortran/C++/Python and working knowledge in LINUX.
Must not be over than 30 years as on 24.08.2021, which is relaxable as per GoI norms.
Rs. 31,000/- (pm) + 16 % HRA
Initially for a period of six months and may be extended based upon the performance of the candidate.
General Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance till the completion of the project. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply?
Completed applications in the prescribed format should reach to the following address by 24.08.2021 by via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to:
Dr. Md. Ehesan Ali (Scientist-E)
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali
Sector-81, Knowledge City, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Pin – 140306
Ph No.: +91-172-2297000/7050
August 24, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JRF (Physics or Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at BHU, Varanasi: Apply by Aug 31
- Post Doctoral Fellowship (Biosciences and Bioengineering) at IIT Roorkee: Walk-in-Interview on Sep 2