Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at IIT Roorkee.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
About the Post
- Job description: Research work on controllability problems.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- Title of Project: Controllability results of semi-linear impulsive differential equations.
- Sponsored By: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Mumbai.
- Qualifications: MSc. (Mathematics) with GATE/NET.
Rs. 31000/- per month for first two years and Rs.35000/- per month in third year.
3 Years of up to the duration of the project.
How to Apply?
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email by post or produce at the time of Interview.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission.
- The interview will be held at 10:00 AM on 11.09.2021 via online mode.
- Tel: 9935231298
- Email: email@example.com
You may also be interested in: