Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at IIT Patna.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
About the Job
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- No. of the Post: 01.
- Duration of the Post: Initially for One year, renewable based on performance.
Name of the Project
Design and Implementation of Intelligent Receiver over Randomized Environment by Statistical and Machine Learning Approach.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Qualifications: M.Tech in Wireless Communication/ Signal Processing/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- The candidate desirably should have M.Tech degree in area of wireless communication/ signal processing with good academic record throughout.
- The knowledge of physical layer communication of OFDM, MIMO and NOMA are desirable.
- Age:Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
- Experience: Working/research experience in the field of wireless communication/signal processing/ mathematics will be given preference.
₹ 30,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can send their resume in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials with file name as JRF_First name_Last name.doc and subject line as JRF position to the undersigned or e-mail your documents to the e-mail id: email@example.com
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for online interview on 31.08.2021.
- Dr. Sudhan Majhi, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Patna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +919546364843
You might also be interested in: