Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ in a DST-funded research project (Indian-Israeli Joint Research Cooperation Programme (IIJRC).
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is a public technical and research university located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. It is one of the six new IITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, located in Chhattisgarh state.
Title of the Project
A Halide Perovskite Based Photoanode for Oxygen Evolution Reaction Using a Molecular Diode in a Hybrid Nanometer Scale Protection Layer
- MSc (Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science/Nanoscience) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
- Candidates should have qualified GATE or CSIR-UGC NET.
Preference will be given to candidates working experience relevant to the project. Candidates with expertise in the followings are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Expertise in Electrochemistry, Gas-Chromatography, XRD, SEM, UV-Visible based characterization techniques and analysis.
- Expertise in Thermal evaporator, Spin-Coater, Solution processable solar-cell fabrication and testing.
Rs. 31,000/- per month+16% HRA
Initially for 1 year or, co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply on the ‘application form’. Duly completed ‘application form’ along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Satyajit Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach him by Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Applications without the ‘application form’ shall not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online/offline* [*depending on the situation] interview depending on the situation. The positions are available immediately.
- Due date: The application must reach the PI, Dr. Satyajit Gupta, by Friday, 21st May 2021 (on or before 5.00 pm).
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- If the number of shortlisted candidates called for the interview is large, the selection committee may decide to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after considering qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
- TA/DA shall not be paid if a candidate is called for ‘offline’ interview. Candidates shall be responsible for arrangement of their stay at Raipur during the interview.
May 21, 2021
Principal Investigator: Dr. Satyajit Gupta, Assistant Professor, Room 206, Department of Chemistry, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015 (+91-7712551300 (extn: 6115)/7003196388 (mob); Email: email@example.com
For more details, click the link below.