Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at ICGEB, New Delhi.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization in 1983.
- One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position is available in the ICGEB Translational Health Group for a DBT sponsored project. The project is a part of a DBT consortium on Sepsis related mortality in neonates in India.
- The title of the project is “A metabolomic approach to understanding immunometabolic deficits predisposing to neonatal sepsis”.
- Initially, this position is available for the period of six months and based on the performance of the candidate can be further extended.
- JRF candidates should hold a MSc in Biological Sciences/Chemistry.
- Candidates with prior research experience in patient biofluid handling, and biochemistry will be preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their full, updated Curriculum Vitae in TWO pages with a detailed description of research experience by 5th August 2021, addressed to Dr. Ranjan Nanda. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 5, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at ICGEB, New Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: