Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ER & IPR, DRDO sponsored research project at Central University of Jammu, J&K.
Central University of Jammu in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India. It started functioning from 2011. Dr. Sudhir Singh Bloeria was first Vice Chancellor of the university.
Name of the Research Project
“Development of Vulnerability Analysis Framework and Test Bed for IoT and Embedded Devices”
Name of the Sponsoring Agency
ER and IPR, Defence Research & Development Organization, (DRDO), New Delhi
Tenure of the Project
03 Years (Total)
Tenure of the Assignment
1.5 Years (one year in the beginning and may be extended up to the completion of the project based on the performance)
To carry out the research work in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) and Embedded Devices.
Consolidated Monthly Compensation / Fellowship
Rs.31000 + HRA.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Science and Technology), MCA or M.Sc.( Computer Science or Information Technology) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences
GATE /UGC NET/JRF
No accommodation will be provided.
The services of the selected candidate will be as per UGC guidelines. The project fellowship is a full time position. The selected candidate shall not draw money from any other source.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and the name of two referees. Application should reach to Dr.Yashwant Singh either as hard copy or by email to email@example.com on or before 20th June 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview; no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible.
June 20, 2021
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Yashwant Singh
- Phone: 9418203623, 9896262552
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the official notification for the post Junior Research Fellow at Central University of Jammu, J&K.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Research Associate (Industrial Energy Efficiency) at TERI Institute, Delhi: Apply by June 30
- JRF Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy: Apply by June 30