Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a research project sponsored by DST-SERB, Government of India at Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu.
Duration and Nature
The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year, which is extendable up to another year solely based on performance.
Title of the Project
“Bulk Unidirectional Growth of Organo Metallic Trihalides (MAPbX3, X=Br And Cl) Perovskite Single Crystals For High Energy Radiation Detectors”
M.Sc / M.Phil (Physics) with minimum of 55% marks. Candidates qualified with NET/GATE will be preferred. Candidates with adequate knowledge and 1 year of research/ hands-on experience in the field of bulk crystal growth and understanding of material characterization techniques are also desirable.
28 years (Maximum); Relaxation, if any as per DST-SERB rules.
As per DST-SERB Norms Selected candidates will be encouraged to register for PhD under Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to Apply?
- While appearing for interview, the candidates are required to submit complete resume with recent passport size photograph affixed on top right corner of the first page and one set of self attested copies of all Degrees/Academic qualification certificates/ Mark Sheet/ Experience Certificate etc.
- Date and time of walk-in interview: 7th December 2021 from 11.00am to 1pm.
- Venue: Seminar Hall, Department of Physics, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- The interested candidates may mail their resumes in advance to email@example.com on or before 6 th December 2021 at 5.00pm.
- Resume should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc. and also research experience and nature of research if applicable.
- Complete details of NET/GATE such as year of passing and marks should be mentioned. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dec 6, 2021