Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at AIIMS New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India.The institute is governed by the AIIMS Act,1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Name of the Project
Development of Augmented Reality (AR)-enabled tool for guidance in Cervical Cancer screening by Visual Inspection method in Single Visit Approach.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Post Graduate degree in Professional Course.
- Age: 35 years.
- Relaxation as per institute guideline.
- 31,000/- + 24% HRA. (As per Institute guidelines)
How to Apply?
- Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The interview shall be conducted in online/offline mode in between 25th August to 5th September 2021.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at AIIMS New Delhi.
You might also be interested in: