Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under ASEAN-India Collaboration under Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), INDIA, sponsored Project entitled “Indigenous test bed for Industry 4.0 using Visible Light Communication with Industrial Internet of Things”.
National Institute of Technology Warangal is a public technological university located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.E/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline and having good GATE Score.
- Candidates who are in final year of Qualifying Degree with required eligibility can also apply. However, such candidates have to submit their provisional certificate on or before joining.
Rs 31,000+ 16%HRA (ie 35,960/-) pm for all two years.
The selected candidate is also eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application with detailed qualifications, experience, supporting copies of certificates, contact address, telephone/mobile number and Email ID.
- Applications should be sent by mail or hard copy by post to the address mentioned below with a superscription on the cover “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (SERB)” and scanned copies could be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by 15th January-2021.
- The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail & phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce „No objection Certificate‟ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week after intimation of their selection else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list.
Jan 15, 2021
Dr. V. V. Mani
Principal Investigator (SERB project)
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
National Institute of Technology
Warangal 506004 India
Phone: +91-8332969365 (M)
For more details click the link below.