The Agharkar Research Institute is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Agharkar Research Institute is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
SERB Sponsored Project (SP-288)
Title of the Project
“Effect of amyloid beta peptide on intracellular copper metabolism: Implications to inflammation and neuro-degeneration”
Period of the Project
- MSC (1st class) in any branch of life science, Biotechnology, Inorganic Chemistry
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
Some experience in animal cell culture, amyloid beta peptide, copper biology or antioxidant properties is desired.
- Up to 28 years. In case of JRF/GATE candidates up to 30 years (28+2 years for activation as per JRF guidelines)
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates
- 3 years (up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- Candidates selected through DBT-BET 2020 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates)
How to Apply?
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available here along with self-attested Scanned copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID: email@example.com with Subject line as “Advt/RecT/05/2020-SP-288-JRF-(CANDIDATE NAME)”, on or before 25th September 2020.
Sep 25, 2020
For more details, click the link below.