NIT Patna invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) & Research Associates under a DST Project.
Quantum Foundations to Quantum Technologies.
It is a Multi‐Institutional Networked Programme on Quantum Enabled Science & Technology (QuEST) initiated by ICPS division of DST India.
Dr. Alok Kumar Pan, Department of Physics, NIT Patna.
- JRF: 02 Posts.
- Research Associates: 02 Posts.
Initially 1 year and extendable 2 more years.
- For JRF: M.Sc in physics or mathematics with 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks.
- For RA: Expertise in one of the areas of quantum foundations, information theory, cryptography, metrology, quantum optics and publications in high visibility journals.
How to apply?
- The interested candidate is encouraged to send their application along with her/his
latest CV to Dr. Alok Kumar Pan (akp[at]nitp.ac.in).
- If a candidate wants to apply by post, the hard copy should reach to Dr. Alok Kumar Pan, Department of Physics, Ashok Rajpath, National Institute of Technology Patna, 800005, India.
- The email and/or phone number should be mentioned for communication.
- Last Date of Application: 20 May 2019 (Monday).
- Date of Interview: 25th May 2019 (Saturday).