Planning & Monitoring Division, NCERT, New Delhi invites applications for the position of three Junior Project Fellows (JPF) for multiple research projects.
- A Study of Global Citizenship Education Elements in the Various Curricular Practices of the Secondary Schools in India.
- Compilation of Annotated Bibliography of Development Programmes of NCERT during 2012-2018.
- Piloting and Finalization of Online Course (Blended) on Instructional Strategies for Mathematics and Statistics in Economics.
Till March 31, 2020.
- Master Degree in any subject Social Science/Humanities/Education/M.Ed with minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable: Research Experience in the field of Education.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Age limit: Below 40 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST and women candidates).
- NET Qualified: Rs. 25000/Month.
- Non-NET: Rs. 23000/Month.
The job of the JPFs will be to assist the program coordinators in the division in the collection of Data, preparation of tools, analysis, etc.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates may send their CV at ppmedncert[at]gmail.com till May 23 and attend the Walk-in-Interview on May 24 at 11 am in Room No. 10, PMD, 5th Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.
For the application form and the official notification, click here.
About the Author