Applications are invited for Junior Project Fellows at NCERT, New Delhi for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 13 September.
The Education Survey Division, a Constituent Unit of NCERT, is to engage three Junior Project Fellows on purely contractual basis on consolidated monthly fellowship for the PAC approved Projects.
- The candidate should have Master Degree in Mathematics/ Sciences/ Social Sciences/Education subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office, Internet, Page Maker etc.
- UGC/NET/CSIR from UGC, However Non-NET Others may also apply
- Proficiency in Hindi and English language.
- Editing books, Journals etc.
- Knowledge of measurement and evaluation
Age: Should be below 40 years (5 years relaxation for females and SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates).
- Date of Interview: 13/09/2021
- Registration From 09.00 am to 11.00 am at Room No. 14, 4th floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, New Delhi.
- Interview time: 11.00 am.
The interested candidates, who fulfills the required eligibility conditions may attend the walk-in-interview on the date, time and place as mentioned above along with their bio-data, original certificates/mark sheets/testimonials etc.
- Rs 25,000 pm (Consolidated and fixed) for NET qualified candidates
- Rs 23,000 pm (Consolidated and fixed) for Non-NET qualified)
You may also be interested in: