Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF) for the NMHS sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Spring Rejuvenation for Water Security in Himalaya
- Sponsored Agency: National Mission on Himalayan Studies
- Duration: 03 (Three) Years
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Mr. Sujit Kumar Pattanayak
- Age Limit 28
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Forestry and Biodiversity/Water Resource Management/Civil Engineering/Environmental Science/Geology/Life Science/Rural Management/Earth Science or Graduate Degree in Professional Course
- Desirable Experience: Research experience/work experience/knowledge of water resource development and assessment works, watershed management, groundwater or spring rejuvenation work, RS & GIS application.
Monthly fellowship of Rs. 20,000/- + HRA @ 8% for the first two years and Rs. 23,000/- + HRA @ 8% per month for third year. Note: HRA is applicable only as per the Project / Institute norms.
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & soft copies of all credentials to the P.I through email sujupat[at]mech.nits.ac.in.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 04.12.2020
- Date of interview, time: 11.12.2020 AT 10 AM. (In Virtual/ Online Mode)