Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology is a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 for higher education and research in India. It was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
Applications are invited for the one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Department, SLIET, Longowal under Indo-Russian Joint project, DST New Delhi.
Optical Metrology of ultra-short pulses for design of flexible MIMO based next generation optical Communication Network.
International Bilateral Corporation Division, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Tenure of the Assignment
06 months (maybe extended based on performance & term & condition of project)
Graduation/Post Graduation in Electronics/Electronics and Communication engineering/Telecommunication/Computer Science/ Optoelectronics/Photonics/Optical Communication/Instrumentation/ MSc (Physics) and selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The Selection process through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR,IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
The candidate having prior experience and research work in optical fiber communication, photonics logics, optical access network design, optical simulation tools etc. will be preferred.
28 years (5 years’ relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ female/Physically Handicapped Candidate)
Rs. 31,000/- HRA @8% or accommodation as per the rules of the institute
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application with complete bio-data and photocopies of certificates by post/by hand to Prof. Surinder Singh, Principal Investigator, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Sangrur-148106. (Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) before 25/10/2020.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by mail/telephone. Selection will be based on qualification, interview, research work & work experience in the proposed field.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- SLIET Longowal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
Oct 25, 2020
Principal Investigator: Dr. Surinder Singh
For more details, click the link below.