Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF) at NCERT, New Delhi.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India which was established in 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies’ Registration Act. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi.
The Department of Education in Social Sciences (DESS) is o constituent.unit of the NCERT which is on the autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Govt. of India. lt is proposed to fill up the post of Junior Project Fellow on Controctuol Bosis under the project entitled: “learning Social Sciences and Assessment in Indian Schools: A Study of Secondary Level Students’ Answer Scripls in National Capital Region (NCR)”.
No. of Posts
Masters Degree in Social Science with minimum 55% marks (SC/ST/PH candidates ore eligible Wth minimum of 50% marks in relevant master degree).
- Working knowledge of Computer in English for processing of data and preparing Report.
- Proficiency to translates from Hindi to English.
Should be below 40 years os per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST & female candidates)
Up to 31st March, 2021 from the of joining
- Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated and fixed for NET Qualified)
- Rs. 23,000/- (consolidated and fixed for NET Qualified)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who fulfil the above conditions may send ‘their applications online by e-mail (email@example.com) of the Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by 11-11-2020 up to 5.00 p.m. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for which they will be informed through phone/e-mail.
- The candidate who had already worked as Junior Project Fellow (JPF) in the NCERT for two years and more need not apply again.
- Candidates must bring their Resume/Bio-data (With Photo) along with original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate and other related documents of the time of interview.
- The fellowship is purely on a temporary basis and it will not confer on him/her any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- The candidates working with other organization should forward the application through their employer or being o ‘No Objection Certificate’ of the time of interview.
- SC/ST/PH candidates are eligible with a minimum of 50% marks in relevant master degree.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
Nov 11, 2020
For more details, click the link below.