The Department of Education in Social Sciences (DESS) is a constituent unit of the NCERT which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. It is proposed to fill up the post of Junior Project Fellow on Contractual Basis.
Master Degree in Geography with minimum 55% marks. (SC/ST/PH candidates are eligibte with minimum of 50% marks in reievant master degree.)
Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Geospatial technologies
Should be below 40 years as per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST and Female candidates)
Upto 31st March, 2022
Value of Fellowship
- Rs. 25,000/- (for NET Qualified candidates)
- Rs. 23,000/- (for Non-NET)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications online of the email (email@example.com) of the Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by August 27, 2021 up to 5:00 PM.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interview for which they will be informed through phone/email.
- The candidate who had already worked as Junior Project Fe11ow (JPF) in the NCERT for two years and more need not apply again.
- Candidates must being their Resume/Bio-data (With Photo) along with original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate and other related documents at the time of interview.
- Fellowship is purely on temporary basis and it will not confer on him/her any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- The candidates working with other organrzation should forward the application through their employer or being a ‘No Objection Certilicate’ at the time of interview.
- SC/ST/PH candidates are eligible with minimum of 5O%o marks in relevant master degree.
- The candidate may ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
August 27, 2021