Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) is a centrally sponsored scheme by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to support the State Higher Education system. It provides a fresh approach to address concerns of access, equity, and excellence through a reform-based approach.
A Technical Support Group RUSA to assist the State Project Directorate (SPD) is to be created to provide technical, strategic, and other support to the implementing bodies and assist in capacity building of all stakeholders for the successful implementation of the scheme. TISS is seeking dedicated, hardworking and bright people to work as Junior Office Assistant with SPD, RUSA Maharashtra.
- Preparing note-sheet, letters, meeting minutes, statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Maintain inward / outward register.
- Handling basic accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving office records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Take dictation and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- B.Sc. / B.Com. from a recognized University / Institute.
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in handling administrative and logistical support.
- Proven experience as an assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Marathi & English.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 50 wpm in English.
- Knowledge of Shorthand preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000/- per month depending on the merit of the candidate as decided by the Selection Committee.
- Candidates should submit a covering letter mentioning the name of the post applied for and how the candidates are best suited for the job along with the detailed CV.
- Candidates should provide two references with their contact details.
- Interested candidates are invited to mail expression of interest with CV to email@example.com
- Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV: August 30, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org