Applications are invited for Junior Library Associate at IIM Nagpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 November.
Qualification and Experience: A Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent Grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library
Experience: Post qualification experience of a minimum 1 year in academic library is essential. Experience in an institute of national repute like IIMs or IITs will be a distinct advantage.
Age Limit: 25 years to 30 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent hands on experience of MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of procurement of learning resources.
- Basic knowledge of IT applications used in libraries.
- Knowledge of library procedures and standards (such as DDC, MARC format etc.).
- Hands on experience of library software applications such as KOHA, DSPACE etc.
- Selected candidate will need to work in shift duties.
- To assist in procurement of course material i.e. books, articles, cases, simulations, etc. for various programs offered at IIM Nagpur.
- To assist in procurement of library resources (print & online).
- To perform library outreach activities.
- Answering to user reference queries.
- Compilation of usage statistics on regular basis.
- To attend any other duties assigned by the institute authorities from time to time.
Interested candidates are advised to Apply online on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM on 22nd November 2021.
Selected candidates will be offered a fixed-term appointment for a period of One year on IIM Nagpur contract/third-party contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode.
You may also be interested in: